The Ambassadors consist of volunteers from Chamber Businesses who call on new and existing members to explain upcoming Chamber programs and services represent the Chamber at all sponsored functions and develop and on-going retention program with the current membership. Each Ambassador is a liaison between The Chamber Staff, Board and Membership
- Maximize retention of existing members
- Promote Business After Hours events
- Ribbon Cuttings and other Chamber events
- Organize new membership reception
- Help develop new projects to support and grow the Chamber
If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador or just want more information on Hope Mills Chamber committee’s, Please fill out the “Contact Us” form explaining your interest in our Ambassador’s Club and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank You!